We offer a wide range of Ion Exchange Equipment which includes cation, anion, water softener & special resins, continuous deionization, de-mineralizationand de-alkalyzationequipment.
A variety of industries use ion exchange equipment for water softening, purification, and separation purposes. Ion exchange system is a process of replacing the dissolved ions with better ions having similar electrical charge. This way the ionic contaminants present in the wastewater are exchanged with benign ions, thereby eliminating the pollutant. This chemical reaction occurs in a column or a vessel where the wastewater is passed through a resin that facilitates ion exchange. The vessel includes
- An ion exchange resin
- Inlet distribution system
- Regenerant distribution system
- Retention elements
- PLC, control valves and piping
During water softening, water is passed through the resin which replaces the scale-forming calcium or magnesium ions with sodium ions, making the water fresh and ready for reuse. Here’s a list of ions that the ion exchange equipment can remove effectively:
- Cationic resins can be either Strong Acid Cation (SAC) or Weak Acid Cation (WAC) resins which removes ions like Calcium, Chromium, Iron, Magnesium, Manganese, Radium, Strontium, etc.
- Anionic resins can be either Strong Base Anion (SBA) or Weak Base Anion (WBA) resins which removes ions like Arsenic, Chlorides, Cyanide, Fluoride, Perchlorate, Silica, Sulphates, etc.
SpanHydrotech Pvt Ltd offers custom designed expert range of ion exchange equipment which are highly popular in the market. Our customers avail all the benefits of the equipment and utilize its features to their advantage.